We hope you will think of Goodwill when voting for Best Thrift Store and Best Non-Profit!
This is a two-step process. Now through January 24 nominate any businesses, people, places, or things that you think deserve the title of Best Of. The top nominees will be pushed through to the final round (January 30 – February 19) and will be in a drop-down menu. Have fun, go crazy, and think about what makes Monterey County the best.
How To Nominate:
- Fill in the voter registration information at left and click Vote to begin.
- For each category, write in your favorite.
- Click Submit and Continue to move on to the next section. Once you move on from one section, you can’t return to it.
- When you’re done, select Finalize Ballot.
Be sure to share the ballot with your friends, family, colleagues, and followers to encourage participation.
- You must vote in at least 20 categories.
- One nomination ballot per email address – you will have another opportunity to vote in the final round from January 30 – February 19.